Make sure to update the ios to latest - ios 14.5 or Latest
Worked iPhone 7 - 11 max pro - 12
Must update system version to ios 14.5 or Latest (otherwise it will not work)
1.Remove the yellow sticker then Insert your sim card with unlock chip ( watch video )
Make sure you have wifi connected and the Latest version of the ios installed ios 14.4 or Latest
2. Wait for activation and continue to reach the home screen, wait for a popup menu then select
Press “ICCID Mode”
Enter new iccid code:89014104279605344753
After that pass send and Accept
3. Follow screen act your phone
4. Done and Unlocked.
5. if no signal for 'Metro PCS Sim card' on any iPhone getting message "No service", You need to call customer care to activate phone IMEI on your account to get the service
Installation sim card with the chip video
How to reset the chip
if you want to change the iccid code.but popup menu not show up. you will need to reset the chip.
1. using the anther sim card with the chip input to phone. the chip will be reset.
2. after than input you carrier sim card the chip popup menu will show up at activation mode screen.